Easy Ground Beef Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Thai Basil Beef (cover photo). A quick, flavorful, mildly spicy Thai beef basil stir fry that really hits the spot.
- Gingery Ground Beef (Soboro Donburi). You only need five ingredients, a few minutes, and a hot skillet to prepare a delicious soboro donburi, a gingery ground beef dish that serves as a reminder that the best Japanese dishes are frequently the easiest to prepare.
- Crock-Pot Taco Meat. The use of our dependable slow cooker and only three ingredients make this Crock-Pot recipe for beef taco meat an easy success.
- Taco Pizza. This incredibly simple weeknight meal combines two traditional family favorites, pizza and tacos, and is sure to become a favorite in your home.
Ground Beef Burger and Sandwich Recipes
- Classic Cheeseburger with Secret Sauce. This recipe for a truly classic cheeseburger calls for a perfectly soft bun, high-quality, juicy ground beef that is well-seasoned, lots of cheese, caramelized onions, and an excellent secret sauce.
- Patty Melt. If you know, you know that the patty melt is the ultimate in terms of diner sandwiches, with its melty, meaty, and oniony perfection. And if you don’t know, well, welcome to the club.
- Meatball Sub Sandwich. Garlicky hoagie rolls stuffed with large, juicy, tender meatballs simmered in marinara sauce (store-bought or homemade—either works!) topped with mozzarella and grilled to melty, bubbly perfection
- Beef Sliders. These tender ground beef sliders demonstrate that bigger isn’t always better by topping them with fresh arugula, spicy pickles, and a bright, lemony homemade sun-dried tomato mayo.
- Low-Carb Bacon Burger with Guacamole. When you eat this succulent, keto-friendly bacon guacamole burger that is stuffed with veggies and jalapeno aioli, you won’t even notice that the bun is missing!
Meatballs: Quite Possibly Ground Beef’s Highest Calling
- Swedish Meatballs. These Swedish meatballs are the best youll ever have. served with fluffy mashed potatoes after being mildly spiced and doused in a divine creamy gravy sauce.
- Mediterranean Meatballs with Tzatziki. Our favorite straightforward tzatziki sauce is served with these tender spiced beef meatballs.
- Sheet Pan Harissa Meatballs and Cabbage. Big, bold flavors are infused into this straightforward sheet-pan cabbage and meatball dinner by smoky, warm, fragrant Middle Eastern spices.
- Meatball Shakshuka. For a delicious one-pan meal that everyone will enjoy, the same herbs and spices used in the traditional North African shakshuka are combined with ground beef.
Easy, Hearty Ground Beef Chilis & Soups
- Taco Soup. Like making ground beef tacos for dinner, but easier.
- Award Winning Chili. This hearty, stick-to-your-ribs chili will become your family’s new game day go-to thanks to ground beef, pork, three types of beans, and plenty of spices.
- Lasagna Soup. Lasagna soup is just as tasty as its oven-baked counterpart and is simpler to prepare thanks to the addition of beef and sausage, lots of herbs, and garlic.
- Crock-Pot Paleo Chili. This meaty Paleo chili is a fast favorite because it is hearty, protein-packed, and lacks any beans.
- Stuffed Pepper Soup. This hearty, simple variation on one of our favorite dinners is stuffed with ground beef, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cheese.
Cozy, Comforting, Classic Ground Beef Pasta Recipes
- Easy Bolognese. This quick and simple ground beef bolognese recipe is hearty and comforting, and it takes less time to prepare than it does to fill tummies.
- Spaghetti Sauce. You won’t believe how delicious this homemade spaghetti sauce recipe is until you give it a try. It’s slow-cooked and packed with meat.
- American Goulash. This oldie but goodie is the best one-pot ground beef recipe.
- Homemade Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni. There isn’t much better than macaroni and ground beef swam in a gooey cheddar cheese sauce.
- Lasagna. This is the best lasagna recipe ever thanks to the pancetta, ground beef, ground sausage, tons of ricotta, and probably a little bit of magic.
Ground Beef Recipes From Around the Globe
- Here’s how to make the best beef empanadas you’ve ever had: Tender, flaky crust encasing a hearty mixture of warmly spiced ground beef and vegetables.
- Gyro Meat. Hey, guess what! Making juicy, highly-seasoned gyro meat at home is simpler than you might think. Then, you can use that delectable beefy gyro meat to create DIY gyro bowls.
- Picadillo. Empandas or even tacos can be filled with this traditional Cuban preparation of ground beef. YUM!.
- Ground Beef Tostadas. These tasty, straightforward tostadas are a welcome change from taco night.
- Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki. These beef kofta kebabs with tzatziki are the ideal centerpiece for a Mediterranean-inspired feast thanks to their big, bold herbs and spices.
- Healthy Shepherds Pie. In addition to being dairy, grain, legume, and sugar free, this hearty shepherd’s pie with beef may also be the tastiest thing you’ve ever prepared for dinner.
30 Best Ground Beef Recipes
Join the discussion below.
- If you click on the name of the recipe you’d like to make, you’ll be taken there. Hope you enjoy, Joe!.
Thanks Jeri, we are so happy you enjoy our recipes!
- Jayne ReimersEach title (in green) is a link. It will take you to each individual recipe if you click on it. Hope you enjoy Jayne!.
Thank you so much!
So glad you are enjoying them!
Lee anna Contreras