Ramen noodles are a popular Asian dish that is loved by many around the world. They are simple to make and can be prepared in many different ways, but one of the most popular methods is to cook them in a pan. Here is a step by step guide on how to cook ramen noodles in a pan.
- Ramen noodles
- Seasoning of your choice (soy sauce, miso paste, oyster sauce, etc.)
- Vegetables (such as sliced mushrooms, bok choy, bean sprouts, etc.)
- Protein (such as boiled eggs, sliced chicken, beef, tofu, etc.)
- Boil the noodles: Boil a large pot of water and cook the ramen noodles for about 2-3 minutes or until they are fully cooked. Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce: In a small bowl, mix the seasoning of your choice with a little bit of water to create a flavorful sauce.
- Cook the vegetables: In a large pan, heat some oil over medium heat and add the sliced vegetables. Cook until they are tender and set aside.
- Cook the protein: In the same pan, cook the protein until it is fully cooked and set aside.
- Combine everything: Add the cooked noodles and sauce to the pan and mix until the noodles are fully coated. Then, add the cooked vegetables and protein, and mix everything together. Cook for an additional minute or until everything is heated through.
And that’s it! You now have a delicious and easy to make pan-fried ramen noodles dish. You can customize the ingredients based on your personal preferences and add more seasonings or spices as desired. Enjoy!