Samyang 2X Spicy Noodles have become a popular dish all over the world for their fiery hot flavor. The spicy challenge has become a trend on social media, with people attempting to eat the whole bowl without drinking water. But even if you’re not up for the challenge, these noodles are a great option for those who love spicy food. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cook Samyang 2X Spicy Noodles.
- 1 pack of Samyang 2X Spicy Noodles
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 tsp of oil (optional)
- Boil 1 1/2 cups of water in a pot. If you like, you can add 1 tsp of oil to the water to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Once the water is boiling, add the noodles to the pot. Cook the noodles for 3-4 minutes, or until they are soft and fully cooked.
- Drain the noodles and discard the water. Rinse the noodles with cold water to stop the cooking process and to remove any excess starch.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sauce packets with 2 tbsp of water to make it smoother.
- Add the sauce to the noodles and mix well until all the noodles are coated in the sauce.
- Serve the noodles in a bowl and enjoy the spiciness!
And there you have it! A simple and delicious way to enjoy the fiery hot flavor of Samyang 2X Spicy Noodles. This dish is a great option for those who love spicy food, and it’s perfect for a quick and easy meal. So next time you’re craving something spicy, give this recipe a try!
Note: If you can’t handle the spiciness, you can always add some sour cream, cheese, or any other toppings to balance out the heat.