A meal to behold. Your dinner table will have a gourmet feel and taste thanks to our Beef Wellington. The finest Super TrimmedTM beef Filet Mignon is wrapped in a delicate, flaky puff pastry after being layered with a flavorful mushroom duxelles. For an impressive and delicious meal that is sure to impress your guests, simply bake and serve.
About Add-Ons. When shipped with perishables worth $59, these items are available at a discounted rate. 95 or more, not including shipping or taxes.
Pre-heat an oven to 400°F and place a rack in the upper third of the oven. Place the Beef Wellington on a greased baking sheet. When a meat thermometer is inserted into the center of the pastry and reads 130°F to 135°F for medium rare, bake until the pastry is golden brown (about 22-25 minutes), or 145°F for medium (approx. 25-28 minutes). Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Appliances vary; adjust accordingly.
Going Global – Available in over 60 countries
We now offer international shipping through global provider, Borderfree. You will see prices in your chosen currency as you shop. On our website, in the top right corner, you can select a different shipping location for your purchases.
Visit our page on international orders to find out more about international shipping.
You are currently shipping to
Some items are not eligible for international shipping. Please check our product pages for eligibility notices or refer to our guidelines to see which items are not eligible.
A ship-to location outside of the United States is required for all international orders. We are unable to assist customers with international shipping addresses to the United States. S. addresses.
Free Shipping promotions cannot be applied to International Orders.
During checkout, you can see your entire order total, including shipping costs, customs duties, and taxes.
*We regret that we no longer offer shipping to the Canadian province of Quebec. Pottery Barn.
Join our VIP list for inspiration, new arrivals & more. Rejuvenation.
Join our VIP list for inspiration, new arrivals & more.
Want even more inspiration?
Request our catalog.
Stay tuned for exclusive offers & more hitting your inbox soon. Consider signing up for emails for our entire family of brands to get even more of the latest & greatest.
To learn about local events and sales, enter your zip code.
Sign up to get emails from our family of brands
- Pottery Barn
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Pottery Barn Teen
- west elm
- Mark and Graham
Yes, I want to receive catalogs, too! Email Submitted
Stay tuned for exclusive offers, top-rated recipes & more.
Visit Rejuvenation to sign up for a catalog. Ready to save 15%? Click to sign up.
Earn 10%1 today Free Standard Shipping8 with a new Williams Sonoma credit card
- Our traditional beef Wellington is an elegant yet simple entrée that is made up of small portions of quickly seared beef tenderloin topped with decadent mushroom duxelles and wrapped in puff pastry dough. 4 beef Wellingtons, 8 oz. each. Shipped frozen. A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Instructions for delivery The beef Wellingtons are delivered frozen with dry ice. Please be cautious not to use bare hands to touch the dry ice. Freeze the beef Wellingtons upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake. Preparation Defrost overnight in refrigerator. Pre-heat an oven to 400 F. Place a rack in the upper third of the oven. Place the Beef Wellington on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 22 minutes for medium rare, or for 25 minutes for medium, or until the pastry is golden brown and a meat thermometer reads 130 to 135 F for medium. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Appliances vary adjust accordingly.
- Filling (mushroom, onion, panko bread crumbs [bleached wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt, soybean oil], salt, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, black pepper], beef tenderloin, blended oil (soybean oil, pomace olive oil), salt, and black pepper), puff pastry (butter [cream], wheat enriched flour unbleached [wheat flour, malted barley, flour, niacin, iron, thia 15% water [citric acid carrier]).
- Shipping Information Please be aware that our made-to-order perishable food items cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes or destinations outside of the contiguous 48 states, nor are they eligible for next-day delivery. O. Boxes. While we value your order, we cannot be held liable for shipping delays brought on by unforeseen events like bad weather or natural disasters. We also disclaim liability for any delivery delays or failures brought on by incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Shipping Charges The shipping charge varies according to the size and location of your order. View Shipping Options and Charges. Food products are final sale items, so we are unable to accept returns or cancellations for them. Please be aware that once an order has been processed or shipped, it cannot be canceled. View Full Returns Policy.
- Williams Sonoma Price Match Promise Williams Sonoma is dedicated to providing you with the best products at the most competitive prices. We will match any lower price you discover for any of our products, guaranteed. Click here for details.
California residents, please see the Financial Incentive Terms for terms.
CHRISTMAS RECIPE: Christmas Beef Wellington
Can you buy a frozen Beef Wellington?
For a delicious medium finish, our frozen Beef Wellington cooks for 55 minutes right out of the freezer. The beef fillets are first pan-fried by our chefs to seal in flavor.
What is the average price of Beef Wellington?
In a restaurant, a typical beef wellington may cost you around $100 and serve two people.
What makes Beef Wellington so expensive?
Yes, Beef Wellington is pricey because it uses a beef cut that is more expensive. Usual practice is to purchase the entire tenderloin and use the substantial upper portion for a roast or a Beef Wellington. Then slice some steaks (typically four from the tailpiece) and use the end for a small piece of meat to grill or roast for two.
Who is known for Beef Wellington?
It is widely accepted that the dish was developed in honor of Arthur Wellesley, the first Duke of Wellington, and his victory at the Battle of Waterloo on June 18, 1815.