Udon noodles are a popular Japanese dish made from wheat flour. They have a chewy texture and can be enjoyed hot or cold. If you have some refrigerated udon noodles, you can easily cook them to make a delicious meal in just a few minutes. In this post, we will show you how to cook refrigerated udon noodles, so that you can enjoy this delicious dish at home.
For this recipe, you will need:
- Refrigerated udon noodles
- Optional: Soy sauce, sake, green onion, mirin
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt to the boiling water.
- Add the refrigerated udon noodles to the boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they are heated through.
- Use a strainer to remove the udon noodles from the water and place them in a bowl.
- If desired, add soy sauce, sake, green onion, and mirin to the udon noodles and mix well.
- Enjoy your hot and delicious udon noodles!
And there you have it! Cooking refrigerated udon noodles is quick and easy. With this recipe, you can enjoy this delicious dish in no time. Whether you prefer your udon noodles plain or with added seasonings, this dish is sure to satisfy. So why not give it a try today?
Note: If you can’t find refrigerated udon noodles, you can use dried udon noodles. Simply cook the dried noodles according to the package instructions.